The International Conference on Advances in Agriculture and Crop Science
Agriculture is the premise of all human advancement. It is everything from the nourishment we eat to the clothes we wear. Agriculture shapes a large number of the customs and qualities that this nation was based on.
Horticulture was the key improvement in the ascent of stationary human progress, whereby cultivating of trained species made sustenance surpluses that sustained the advancement of development. The historical backdrop of agri-business goes back to a large number of years and its improvement has been driven and characterized by extraordinarily extraordinary atmospheres, societies and innovations.
The Conference rouses you to share information, experience and skill in a soul of neutrality, impartiality and autonomy. The conference mainly focuses on recent advances in Agriculture Engineering and Technology, Advanced Agriculture Marketing, Plant Science and Crop Production, Agriculture Bio-Technology, Agriculture Genetics, Agriculture Economics, Plant Pathology, Forestry, Entomology, Soil Science and Chemistry, Food and Nutrition, Agronomy and Horticulture.
Our AGENDA includes:
- Innovative Horticulture Strategies for a new Permaculture Century
- Growing Organic Field and Forest Medicinal Herbs as a Business
- Agricultural Economics for the Small Farm
- Advanced Organic Pest Management
- Sustainable Farming Practices fir New Growers
- Barriers to Healthy Food Access
- Linking Consumers to Sustainable Farms
- Regional, National and Global capabilities for agriculture development
- Food Production through modern approaches and innovative technologies
- Agricultural Productivity
- Nutrition and Health to society
- Food, Nutrition Security and environmental Sustainability
- Modern technologies and new/novel potential foods help humanity
Mr. M.S. Swaminathan, the Indian Father of Green Revolution, is endorsing our conference. Indian Council of Food and Agriculture(ICFA), International Agriculture Consulting Group(IACG), National seeds association of India(NSAI) and Centre for Agriculture and Rural Development(CARD) is also collaborating with us for the conference. Some of our keynote speakers are Dr. Kalyan Goswami, Executive Director; NSAI, Prof. Illan Chet; The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel, Dr. Brahma Singh; ISPC, India, Mr. Kunal Tiwari; Executive Director; CARD, India, etc. We also have a workshop on “Homa Organic Farming” by Dr. Ulrich Berk from Germany and Dr. Ram Kripal Pathak from India.
Keynote speakers: http://agri-conference.com/keynote-speakers
Who can attend the conference?
- Agricultural Colleges/Universities
- Plant Science Researchers/Faculty
- Horticulture and Landscaping
- Plant and Agriculture Associations and Societies
- Manufacturing Agricultural Devices Companies
- R&D Laboratories
- Plant Science/Agricultural Students, Scientists.
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Training InstitutesOrganizing Committee Members: http://agri-conference.com/organizing-committee
Source: Clyto Access
Clyto Access is an international conference organizer, hosting and organizing 40+ conferences in 2017 across various international locations.
Date: 9th October 2017
Venue: Hyatt Regency Gurgaon, New Delhi-NCR NH8, Sector 83, Gurugram, Haryana 122004
(Approximately 35 minutes from Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi)